Incredible Cleaning Temperatures,
Maximize your Investment!
Dual Wand Cleaning
Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Pressure Washing with full waste recovery capabilities
Concrete, Stone, Tile and Grout Cleaning
• “Tough as Nails” TITAN quality with a sleek new design
• More intuitive and easier to use panel directions and graphics make it easier to train new technicians and easier to maintain
• Enhanced appearance makes an impression on your professionalism to your cleaning or restoration customer
• Truckmounts that match your perseverance at delivering optimum performance to your customers
• Legendary performance and reliability from the
innovation leader since 1971
Dual Wand Workhorse
Performance in the most challenging environments
Liquid Cooled Kubota 32.5HP Engine – Delivers Maximum Power and Reliable Longevity.
Uncompromising Cleaning Solution Temperature –
Best in class performance — single wand, dual wand, or hard surface cleaning. Unwavering heat from 230o-250o F.
Vacuum and Water Extraction Recovery – 400+ CFM for Faster Drying, Faster Restoration!
Dual Wand Capable – plumbed and prepared
for you to double your productivity when you
Patented Heat Control System – ADC Control Diverter manages heat for more consistent temperature delivery and virtually eliminates dumping fresh water during cleaning and water extraction.
Quieter Performance – Opti Air Flow System and dual oil bath helical gear tri-lobe blower reduces noise resulting in the quietest machine in its class.
Simplified Maintenance – “Arms Length” design and removable magnetic panels allow for easy access to crucial components and serviceable parts.
• Kubota® 32.5 HP Liquid Cooled Engine with 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
• Keyless electronic ignition
• Exceptionally rigid cast iron block
• 3 cylinder OHV design
• Fuel-efficient technology, approx 6.4 litres per hour at 300 PSI
• Operating at 3000 RPM
• General HTX-1813 High Pressure Pump
• 4.0 GPM volume
• 1,200 PSI heated pressure
• 4007 Dominator™ Tri-Lobe Blower
• HydraMaster exclusive design
• Dual oil bath design with sight level windows
• Durable helical gear drive
• 400+ CFM
• Multi-Stage Thermal Capture and Heat Exchange System
• MAX-TEMP Control
• Cleaning solution temperature of 230-250°F
• Subcategory: Slide In
• Dimensions: 26”W x 39”H x 45”D 660mm W x 990mm H x 1140mm D
• Weight: 900 lbs 410kg
• Engine: WG 972 Kubota 32.5HP liquid cooled
• Ignition: Electric keyless start
• Vacuum Blower: Competitor™ 4007 Tri-Lobe, HydraMaster exclusive design, 400+ cfm, dual oil bath
• Pump: 4.0 gpm plunger pump, 1,200 psi heated, 2,000 psi unheated (with optional kit), electric clutch control
• Max Temp: 265º F
• Chemical System: Last-step chemical injection, meter controlled
• Heating System: Tube and fin heat exchanger and a shell and with ADC temperature control
• Recovery Tank: 70 gallon MaxAir™ recovery tank; aluminum, baked-on powder coated finish, includes stainless steel filter and filter basket, 36 1/2″L x 10 1/2″W x 31″H, 100 lbs
• Solution Hose Length: 100 ft x 1/4″
• Vacuum Hose Length: 100 ft x 2″
• Wand Capacity: Dual
• Fuel Consumption: approx 6.4 litres per hour
• Uses: Residental and Large Commercial
Submounted Fresh water tank